CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Bad Blogging Mommy!



I have not been as diligent as I would like this month in keeping up with this blog! This month has been super busy, and somehow it just got away from me! Keith was gone on a boys trip at the beginning of the month, and then I was gone 2 weekends in a row as well.

The girls are doing great, and they continue to amaze me! I will save their accomplishments for this month for their upcoming Birthday Blog, but I thought I would leave you with Part 2 of "Out of the Mouths of Babes" and share some of the funny things the girls have said and done recently.

Kaylyn: "Daddy, Drive Faster"
Keith: "OK, we can go faster" {Faster we Go!}
Kaylyn: "No! Faster Daddy!!!!............wait, COPS!!!"

Kylee and I were discussing their upcoming Birthday Party. I was telling her all the fun things we are going to do that day. After we were done talking about it, she says "and a Pony at the Party too???" I told her, "No, I don't think we are going to have a Pony". That was not what she wanted to hear, and she got the last word in by saying, "Yes, a Pony at the Party".

Kaylyn grabbed my chin, and turned my head towards her and said, "Look at Me Mommy!" So I look and she continues... "Say Sorry!" This was after I had just announced it was time to go upstairs and go to bed, apparently she was not too happy about that!

The girls love to rub Bandit's tummy. So we were giving Bandit some love and Kylee proclaims, "Bandits Nipple!!". Too bad it was NOT her nipple, and Kylee stuck her finger in the dogs butt!

After Keith finished changing Kaylyn's diaper, she told him to "Lay Down. Time to change Daddy's Diaper!". Daddy told her that he is a big boy and uses the potty, and he does not have a diaper. Well, Kaylyn didn't buy it and demanded that he "Take Pants off Right Now!".

Kylee walked up to me, latched on to my leg, patted my butt and said "Hi Honey!! I Love you!!"

I am sure there is more, as these girls keep me laughing all day long but those are the one's that come to mind at the moment. They are such special little girls!!

2 comments:

Annie on October 3, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

Haha, I laugh with the thing they said. In three days they turn 2, how time flies?

Well next Saturday my girls turn 3.

Enjoy your weekend.

Karen R on October 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM said...

I love the "Out of the Mouths of Babes" posts!!!!! your little stories really bring the moment to life!