CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm So Thankful


I am so thankful for so many things!! I have a fabulous husband, a great family, awesome friends, a good job, and a baby on the way. How much more could I really ask for?

On a Baby update, my hormone results last week were really good and my Dr. thinks I might be farther along than originally thought. The numbers are supposed to at least double in 2 days, and mine more than tripled!! So, the ultrasound that was scheduled for Friday was moved up to Wednesday! Yay!! That is when we will hopefully hear the heart beat. I am so excited!

Keith is going to be such a wonderful daddy! And we are going to have a fabulous family. Even though this wasn't written into the plan, we are cannot wait to be parents. This kid is going to have so many extended Aunts and Uncles it is not even going to be funny. This baby will be loved immensely, and that is what is important.

0 comments: