CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

TWINS?!?!


So today we went to the Dr. in hopes of getting to hear the baby's heart beat. According to my hormone levels from last week, we should have been able to hear it this week. However, the ultrasound revealed something quite different.

WE ARE HAVING TWINS!!!

I am completely in shock!! Keith was cheering at the news, and I was just stunned. I could not believe it!

No heartbeats yet, but my Dr said that is perfectly normal for their gestation right now, and assured me that I have no reason to worry. Right now they are just microscopic little yolk sacs. The fact that we are having twins better explains why my hormone levels were so high!

Since I am having twins, it is considered a high risk pregnancy, and I will be watched much closer than if I was just having a singleton. Please keep Keith, myself and the babies in your thoughts. We will keep you updated with any other information.

0 comments: