CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2007

4 Months Down


Today we are officially 16 weeks along! We went to the Dr. today for our regular bi-weekly appointment, and everything looks great! I am measuring at 21 weeks, which means I am as big now as I would be if I was carrying one baby at 21 weeks. People are really starting to notice I'm pregnant. Its a lot better than everyone just thinking Im a porker.

The babies are about a 1/2 lb each, and they are getting really big. It is so cool to watch them interact with each other. I think we are going to have our hands full! They are VERY active...punching, pushing, and shoving each other. I am hoping its because I had a few starburst today before my appointment, and the sugar got them hoppin!

Still no definitive answer on the genders... I am getting SO impatient, I just want to know already! Hopefully by the next appointment in 2 weeks it will their genitalia will be more evident.

Thats all for now, we still have a long way to go....

0 comments: