CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Know you are Dying to Know....


The sex of the babies! Well so am I!!!! Actually today we had a Dr. appointment, and only one of the babies was cooperating and willing to show off the "Private Parts"... I guess my "Motherly Intuition" was off, and it looks like we are going to have at least one Girl! Chances are, we are probably going to have 2 of whatever Sex it turns out to be, because my Dr. thinks they are identical. This early though, a diagnosis of having a Girl is not as concrete as it would be if it were a boy, but my Dr. seemed pretty certain. We have a level 2 ultrasound scheduled in 3 weeks, and hopefully that will give us a more definite answer. So don't go out and buy all kinds of pink stuff just yet!

The babies look great though. The bigger they get, the less room they have to share. They are just under a pound already. My belly is measuring at 26 weeks (I am as big as someone with one baby is at 26 weeks), and I am only 17 weeks and 5 days.

We close escrow on our house on Tuesday of next week. We have spent this week packing everything up, and buying the "necessities"...such as a new LCD flat screen TV, leather couches, and a refrigerator. I cannot wait until we have our own house. It is going to be fabulous!

For those of you that would like to know the coolest thing about being preggo with twins, it has to be that my Dr. wrote me a note so that I can wear Flip Flops to work! How rad is that!! My current goal is to continue to work until 28 weeks, but my Dr. wants to play it by ear and see how things progress.

I guess that is all for now. I will let you know when we find out anything else!

0 comments: