CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ah, they Love each other!




The cutest thing happened this morning... Kaylyn fell down and started crying, and Kylee walked over to her and sat down next to her, rubbed her back, and patted her head. Then she also started crying. It was precious to see the obvious compassion that she has for her sister, and how sad it made her to see her sister upset.

The picture I posted is obviously not recent, it is one of the first pics I have of the girls together when they were still in the NICU and it also happens to be one of my favorites.

3 comments:

marcy on November 15, 2008 at 7:22 PM said...

Too Cute! Hopefully they are both feeling better now (and asleep at this hour)!

Unknown on November 16, 2008 at 4:09 PM said...

That is so sweet. They sure do love each other. I love the picture. Warms my heart.

Karen R on November 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM said...

precious!