CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

They're Quick....What Can I say!



The other day I was going to take a shower...I decided to get a couple of toys for the girls to play with so they could play while I took a quick shower. Apparently they are quicker than I thought. As I was getting undressed they both managed to make their way into the shower, while it was running, with their clothes on!! They had a blast and played in there together for about 20 minutes!

On Sunday I planned a surprise outing for Keith's 27th birthday (which is this Thursday on Nov. 6th). Grandma and Grandpa graciously watched the girls for us! First we went to Balboa park, and then we went and toured the Midway. After our day of sight seeing, I surprised Keith by telling him I had booked a hotel room downtown at the Hyatt and we would be going to dinner with some friends at a restaurant in the Gaslamp. It was so much fun!! I am pretty sure I am still recovering...I definitely cannot hang like I used to!

4 comments:

Unknown on November 4, 2008 at 8:07 AM said...

Wow, they are quick! Glad they had such a good time :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY'S TO KEITH AND YOU!!!!!

Karen R on November 5, 2008 at 8:57 PM said...

I love the shower story and picture! They must love the water

KGplus3 on November 7, 2008 at 2:27 PM said...

That picture of them in the shower is HILARIOUS!!! Can't turn your back for a minute, can ya? lol