CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Learning to Ride a Bike



Keith's parents got the girls their very first bike!! The girls are very good at steering, and getting their feet on the pedals, but they have not quite mastered how to actively pedal to make the bike move. We are still working on that! It has become very cumbersome bending over to help them. Well leave it to Keith to come up with a creative solution!! He tied a rope around the front of the bike and pulled them along! It worked great and the girls were thrilled with it! I'm sure it won't be long until they get the hang of it! Don't worry, once they officially are on the move, they of course will definitely have helmets on!

3 comments:

marcy on April 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM said...

Very cool! I'm sure they had a great time on the new wheels!

Karen R on April 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

I love it! She looks very focused, concentrating on those pedals in the picture. and YOU are obviously excited about it too! ...! ...!! ...! :-)

KGplus3 on April 10, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

Wow, I'm impressed!! I don't think I learned how to ride til I was like 5!!! Love the pully system.