CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mark Your Calendar!




I am very happy to announce that ABC is going to resume airing the remaining episodes of According to Jim, Season 8! We are going to see our little "boys" on TV after all! In this picture is one of the outfits they were in on the episode that will be airing April 28th.

So here is the schedule of when the girls should be on TV:
  • Monday, April 20th: 24-"2:00am-3:00am" (9pm on Fox)
  • Tuesday, April 28th: According to Jim-"The Daddy Way" (8 or 8:30pm on ABC)
  • Monday, May 18th: 24-"5:00am-6:00am" (9pm on Fox)
  • Tuesday, May 19th: According to Jim-Season/Series Finale (8 or 8:30pm on ABC)
These dates are all based on my own research, so they could be off. I hope that they are accurate though and you get a chance to see them "working"!

1 comments:

Leigh-Ann on May 2, 2009 at 11:47 AM said...

I SAW ACCORDING TO JIM!!!!!!! THEY DID GREAT...ALTHOUGH I HAD NO IDEA WHICH ONE I WAS LOOKING AT IN ANY SCENE LOL!!!!

That's so neat your girls are on tv! I hope to see them again...let us know. (I found the link to your blog on the twin forum...hope you don't mind)