CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby Update


We are now in our last week of the first trimester!! We have our next Dr. appointment next Friday. I can't wait! Im just kind of bummed that Keith will be working and he won't be able to come . Other than that there is not a lot of new Baby news to report. My belly is slowly pooching out more and more. Before I know it I am going to be huge!!

The next big day will be when we get to find out the sexes of the babies. I think its boys, and Keith tends to think it is girls-or maybe we will get lucky and get one of each! Who knows, I guess we will have to wait and see. I just want them to be healthy... I cannot wait to find out what they are, and then we can start decorating the nursery, and buying all kinds of fun baby stuff!

0 comments: