CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

11 Weeks


It seems as though it has been forever since I have written an update to the Naylor baby saga... Really though its only been a couple of weeks, my Dr. was out of town and yesterday was my first Appointment since she has been back.

Everything looked Great! They are almost 2 inches now and growing more and more each day. We are now 11 weeks and my Dr. is really happy with the progress. I was actually feeling so good (no sickness at all!!) that I called the on-call doctor covering for my Dr to make sure everything was fine, and it was.

Baby A was moving quite a bit, and did not want to hold still for the picture. But the one of Baby B looks pretty good. They do them on top of the belly now, so that also affects the clarity. Then we got a cute one of the top of the both of their heads.

So it is looking as if we are for sure having Twins at this point! I am actually getting really excited about it. I think it will be a lot of work, but I also think it will be incredibly rewarding.

Now that we are out of the danger zone (First 12 weeks), I am only going to be seeing my Dr. every 2 weeks. My next appointment isn't until June 22nd. so unless something exciting happens between now and then you probably wont see another blog until then...

0 comments: