CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Twin Girls!!




So, apparently that wasn't a penis I saw a couple of weeks ago, because as it turns out we are going to be having twin GIRLS! I'm a little scared, but of course I am really excited!!

Yesterday I went and had a 4D ultrasound done while Keith was at work (I didn't tell him I was going) and I got the confirmation that they were in fact 2 girls. Then I went to Party City and got all kinds of Girl stuff, and decorated the house so when he came home from work this morning I could surprise him with the sex of the babies. I thought that would be much more fun that getting a phone call at work, and I was right! They also taped the entire appointment and put it on a DVD, so I had that playing this morning when he got home. He LOVED it, and he couldn't be happier!

My house is going to be very PINK in the coming months, Keith may need a few Guy trips to escape the estrogen madness. But I think its wonderful!

We have an actual Dr. appointment with my OB tomorrow, so I will update soon with changes!

0 comments: