CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Ready to be done being pregnant!


Too bad I'm barely half way there!! I feel HUGE, and I know I am just destined to get even bigger. We had a Dr. appointment today and I am measuring at 30 weeks! I can only imagine how big I am going to get.

My ankles disappeared this week , I now officially have Cankles....its really sad. Sleeping is pretty much non-existent because by the time I finally get comfortable and I'm just about to fall asleep, I have to get up and Pee. This cycle is repeated all through the night until the sun is coming up... Not to mention my back is constantly killing me!

Last week we went to Lowes to buy paint for our Fence and the lady Checking us out assumed we were buying paint to paint the nursery, and she says "You better get home and paint that nursery today, those babies are going to be here any minute!"...then I tell her the girls aren't coming until December. She gave me a look like I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about. Apparently I look as though I should be about to pop.

Sorry for all the gripes today...on a better note- The Girls look great!! They are still beating each other up, and moving all over the place. Dr. says they weigh about 1 1/2 pounds now, and growing more and more each day. Starting at the 24 week mark (in 2 weeks) I will have to go to the Dr. every week.

I am still hoping I am going to be able to work until 28 weeks. I am not so convinced I am going to make it that far after the last couple of days, but we will take it one day at a time and see how it goes. Thankfully, I am training my replacement starting this week!

I guess that's all for now, I will let you know if anything else exciting comes up.

0 comments: