CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009



Keith and the girls made me to most amazing Mother's day gift ever! Keith took their itty-bitty foot prints and hand prints from right after they were born and in the NICU, and then took their current foot and hand prints and framed them all together, along with a beautiful work of art that the girls colored for me. It was the best present ever! It is amazing to see how tiny their little hands and feet were. They also got me some gorgeous flowers!

I am such a proud mommy, and I am so very thankful for my wonderful family!

3 comments:

Unknown on May 15, 2009 at 2:39 AM said...

Oh I love them!!! What great gifts! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, how sweet that he thought to do that! Hope you had a great Mother's Day. You deserve it- you're a GREAT Mom! Xoxo, Kristin

dlong on May 17, 2009 at 7:43 AM said...

That looks like a wonderful mother's day gift. How thoughful!