CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Flower Girls



Kylee and Kaylyn had their flower girl debut today for my good friend Erika's wedding. I have to admit that I was a little nervous going into it, not know how it was all going to turn out and if the girls were going to cooperate or not. I am happy to report that they both did so well, and they looked so cute!

Kaylyn charged down the isle like she was an old pro. Kylee needed a little more encouragement but she made it down the isle with a little help and encouragement from Auntie Danielle. Neither one of them so much as dropped one pedal on thr ground, but that is OK. Once they got to the end of the isle, they both turned around and faced the audience and smiled. The audience then gave them both a nice round of applause! It took a little coaching on our part to get them out of the isle to make room for the bride, apparently they liked being in the spotlight.

After the ceremony was over Auntie Danielle took the girls home so Keith and I could enjoy the rest of the wedding without having to chase after two toddlers. It worked out perfectly! Erika looked phenomenal and I could not be more happy for her and her new husband!

This was the first of 3 weddings that the girls are going to be flower girls in this year. I can honestly say now that I am a lot less stressed about the remaining two now that I saw what they are capable of.

0 comments: