CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Legoland!!



Today the girls and I went to Legoland with my friend Kristin and her 14 month old twin girls. It started off kind of rough though!

I was really excited because I figured out this really cool way to get there that cut the commute time in 1/2 and I was totally stoked. Well, the girls didn't wake up until 8:30 so I quickly fed them breakfast and got them dressed and off we went. This "new" way included a really windy 2 lane road, and the girls got car sick and puked EVERYWHERE! Both of them. Of course this happens the one time I fail to bring an extra set of clothes! So then I had to go in search of a target (thank your Kristi for googling where one was for me!) so I could get them new clothes. So with them all pukey, we paraded into Target, and now I was covered in Puke as well. We all got new clothes and finally made our way to Legoland!!

Once we finally got there, the girls had a great time and they were so good. They loved the little toddler play area with various play houses and slides. It was a little challenging at times to keep track of both of them, but somehow I managed. It was so good to see Kristin, Sara and Siena!! It is very empowering taking them to places like that by myself!!



7 comments:

Unknown on June 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM said...

Looks like such a fun time!! Oh I wish we still were in CA. We would have been neighbors.

dlong on June 12, 2009 at 5:30 PM said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! (after the clothes fiasco anyway!)

Karen R on June 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM said...

new clothes for mommy too... that's a creative excuse for new clothes. so much for saving time though. It'll be a day you always remember (esp. next time you want to go for a drive through windy mountain roads)!

Danielle Atkinson on June 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM said...

booo for puking, but kudos for the solo-parent outing! They look adorable, as always.

KGplus3 on June 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM said...

It was so much fun to do something different for a change! And we all had fun. Thanks again for everything. You're such a great friend- fun, generous & always have the greatest advice. ;-)

Stacy Kriebel said...

It looks like they had a good time after the inital fiasco. At least it will always help you remember their first trip to Legoland for years to come.

Heather & Chaos on June 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM said...

I LOVE Legoland! So glad after the initial - um - setback, you guys had a good time!