CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Kylee and Kaylyn!!



I can't believe that the girls are already 2 1/2!! The girls are doing so well and are so much fun! They are always on the go, and definitely keep me on my toes.

A lot of times people try to bestow sympathy upon me for having twin toddlers, and I just don't get it. In so many ways, I think have 2 toddlers, the same age, is way easier than having one. They always have a playmate, and they keep each other busy. Watching them interact, and seeing the bond that they have is amazing! They use their imaginations to go on adventure's together, and find all kind of fun things to do. It's awesome!

Speaking of their imagination's, its by far one of my favorite things to watch them explore. They are constantly going on Space Ship Rides, Driving in the Car, Role Playing, pretending, and going on countless adventures. I have no idea where they come up with some of this stuff but they are having a blast doing it!

My little girls aren't so little anymore. They are both 39" tall (97th percentile +)!! Kylee weighs 32lbs, and Kaylyn weighs 34lbs. I went from barely having 5lbs of baby when they were born to almost 70lbs at 30 months! Unbelievable!

Hopefully the next 6 months go a little slower than the last 6 months have!

1 comments:

KGplus3 on April 18, 2010 at 8:19 PM said...

2 1/2. Wow. Such big girls! Love their little beds. Is that in the living room? Fun! Good to see you blogging again. Now, go comment on mine!!!! It's been 4ever! ;-)