CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2007

One More Week Down


We have now successfully made it to week 9!! Only 31 more weeks to go (in theory), but twins typically dont carry past 37 weeks. We also had a Dr. appointment today. We had to fit in one last appointment before the Dr. goes on Vacation for 3 weeks!

The babies look spectacular! They are actually starting to resemble humans You can even make out their silhouette, with their little nose and everything! We also got to see them move for the first time. They were shakin their little heads and flapping their arm and leg buds. It was awesome! They are now a whole 2cm! Almost an inch! They are growing incredibly fast. Our next appointment is not until June 11th, and I sure by then it will be even more significant. My Dr. also said to consider myself lucky that I have yet to have any morning sickness, and all my blood work is excellent. I am pretty happy about that! We are that much closer to the 12 week mark!

In case you didn't already know, I am the proud wife of the Paramedic of the Year for the City of San Diego!

Here are the latest ultrasound pictures:

0 comments: