CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!


The last few days have been crazy busy in our world. Last Friday we went down to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a visit, and that is where all the fun began. We didn't make it home until this afternoon.

On Saturday daddy put Kylee down for a nap with out anything on but her diaper, and I think he learned his lesson. This time he got to suffer through a poop fiasco! I just sat back and smiled, of course I was thinking "I told you so", but I would never say it out loud. He handled it like a champ.

Then on Sunday we went to Marcy's sisters house for a birthday party for Marcy and her sister (their birthday's are only a couple days apart). There were lots of other kids there and the girls had a great time.

On Sunday night Keith's cousins from Germany flew into town. It was so nice to see them (we met them 3 years ago when we went to Germany). Their English is pretty good, and whatever we can't manage to translate Great Grandma Inge is there to translate for us. They will be in the US for 3 weeks, but they have a busy schedule trying to fit in as much as possible.

Yesterday we went to Sea World with the Germans, Grandma and Grandpa, Great Grandma and Grandpa (Oma and Opa), and Auntie Danielle and of course Keith, the girls and I. The girls Loved it! I think they had an easier time seeing the animals because at the Zoo a lot of the time the animals are camouflage in their habitats.

The girls have been eating all kinds of new foods. They both ate Spaghetti, pancakes, eggs, crackers, cheese and other table foods. They are getting to be pretty good little eaters.

Everyday the girls get quicker and quicker! They are finding all sorts of new ways to get into everything. It definitely keeps me on my toes chasing after two babies.

I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I remember when you went to Germany and I can't believe it's been that long ago! I just laughed reading "The Germans..."I miss you and your "Special Ed~isms:)"