CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dog Food


Today the girls figured out that there is a whole new world beyond the living room, and have been exploring it extensively. Thankfully I am almost done baby proofing-key work being ALMOST! I went to the bathroom for no more than 1 minute and I came back and Kaylyn was sitting at the dog bowl eating dog food! YUCK!! Thankfully I got there just in time, and she only had one piece in her mouth and I quickly scooped it out. It wasn't more than an hour earlier that I had just got done telling my mom that I needed to move Bandit's food to a new location. I called Keith at work to tell him, and he laughed hysterically and said "I am so proud!".

Both of the girls are now pulling up and have even started cruising around furniture a bit. It was so cute when I got them up from their nap today and Kylee was standing in her crib smiling at me.

Everyone is taking bets when the girls are going to start walking. I said by Christmas, but I am beginning to think that is probably just wishful thinking on my part. I am so not ready for two Toddlers! How did this happen so fast!?!?

Every morning we watch playhouse disney, and the girls just love it. They have started "Dancing" and its the cutest thing! They sit on their knees, bounce up and down and flail their arms about. I laugh every time. I really need to get that on video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting bigger and bigger! I hope Bandit is good at sharing....

Outnumbered on August 20, 2008 at 12:56 PM said...

At the rate they keep growing and developing they WILL be walking by Christmas.... watch out, lol!