CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Finger Painting!


I thought it would be fun to let the girls try out finger painting for the first time today! They had a blast, and made some beautiful art work. They were covered head to toe in paint, but thankfully it washed right off (even out of their hair!). I also made sure it was non-toxic before I bought it just in case one of them was to ingest any of it! Kylee put her head directly into the bowl of Green paint, apparently that's her favorite color! They had such a great time! I can't wait to do it again!


7 comments:

Unknown on September 22, 2008 at 6:30 PM said...

Those are great pictures!! Looks like they had a blast. Can't wait till the boys are fingering painting!! The girls are so cute!!!

Kelly on September 22, 2008 at 6:51 PM said...

Oh my goodness you are so brave!

Looks like they had fun.

marcy on September 22, 2008 at 9:31 PM said...

Brave or crazy! One of the two! 2 more weeks and i'll be out there!

Karen R on September 22, 2008 at 9:49 PM said...

That is absolutely GREAT!!! I was thinking of doing finger paints too b/c Addisyn loves to run her fingers through the food spills on the high chair tray.... I can't wait to try it now

joannabug on September 23, 2008 at 6:50 AM said...

That picture totally made my morning, LOL!!!

Your kids are just adorable.

joannabug (from twinstuff)

Crafty Girl Creations on September 24, 2008 at 7:01 PM said...

What great pictures! They look like they had so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

How awesome!! I'm sure they created a masterpiece for you:) Love ya!!