CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Time for an Update


I haven't updated in a while because there really hasn't been anything new and exciting to report. Everyday the girls are perfecting their already learned skills, and figuring out how to get into everything! On a good note, they are both getting good at falling!

On Monday we had another Beach play date with Kristin and her twin Girls Sara and Siena. This time Keith got to go with us because he was off, so he introduced the girls to the ocean for the first time. Neither one of them particularly like it, but the more time they spent out there the more they got used to it. Kylee and Kaylyn also loved playing with Sara and Siena! They even helped bounce them in their bouncy chairs.




As we all know, Kylee is my little nudist. Well, today she took it to a new level. She managed to get her Pajama pants all the way off!! Thank goodness she left her diaper in place, so we didn't have a repeat of the poop fiasco! Pretty soon I am going to have to start duct taping that child's diaper to her!

Kaylyn is becoming more and more of a Mommy's girl everyday. She does not like to have me out of her sight, and often times she won't even let anyone else hold her if I am in the vicinity. Although its flattering that she likes me so much, it makes things really hard because I have two babies that need my attention.

I have taken up Digital Scrapbooking, in hopes of doing something creative with the thousands of pictures that I have. I am definitely not that good yet, but its a fun and relaxing diversion for me. Here is my first page...

3 comments:

Unknown on September 12, 2008 at 3:19 PM said...

You did an awesome job with your page! I so need to do that. I have sooooo many pictures.

Crafty Girl Creations on September 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM said...

your scrapbook page is amazing!

Karen R on September 14, 2008 at 6:50 AM said...

I love the little tongue sticking out on the beach--sooo cute!!! (Is that one Kylee?)