CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

I Almost Forgot


One year ago yesterday I was admitted to the hospital on strict bedrest for Pre-Term labor, scared out of my mind that I was going to have these babies at 24 weeks!! I cannot believe that its been a year already!

Thank Goodness I have 2 healthy, wonderful, thriving babies. We are so incredibly lucky and thankful to all of our friends and family that have been there for us during the last year! We could not have done it without you!

Many people have been asking me about gift ideas for the Girls Birthday Party, so I thought I would mention some here...
-Clothes 18m+ (they are already fitting snuggly into 12m clothes)
-Educational Toys
-DVD's (particularly one's that have a lot of music and songs, the girls LOVE that!)
-Books

Also, please do not forget to RSVP for their party by this Friday, Sept. 19th. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly! I won't be able to make it to the girls 1st birthday party:( Can you please email me your address? And I know I don't need to say this but.... can't wait to see the pictures!!! I love your scrap booking, it looks perfect!

KGplus3 on September 15, 2008 at 9:33 PM said...

Amazing how fast time flies. Your teeny 28 weekers are doing amazing & I'm loving watching them grow. Xoxo