CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

First Haircut



Today we took the girls to get their first haircut! We went to a kids salon up by our house. Amazingly, both of the girls did great and weren't even too squirmy. They both have bangs now, and I think it makes them look so much older. The stylists were very quick and obviously experienced with little kids, so that helped as well. After it was all over, they mounted the girls hair to a little card and put their name on it so I can keep it forever. (Kaylyn is in the Red Car, and Kylee is in the Yellow car.)



I am very happy to report that today was Keith's graduation from the fire academy!! I am so glad that it is finally over. It was an extremely long month for all of us, but somehow we managed to make it through. It was a very nice ceremony. Keith's Mom, Grandma and Dee were also able to come, and I think that meant a lot to Keith. I am very excited for things to go back to "normal" and have Keith home again!

3 comments:

Unknown on February 14, 2009 at 5:02 AM said...

I love their new hair cut!! Very cute. Congratulations to Keith for graduating! And a huge congrats to you for making it through while he was gone. :)

dlong on February 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM said...

Their haircuts look great!

KGplus3 on February 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

OMG, they DO like like big girls! I bet that nakesd you a little sad. Congrats to Keith too! That's awesome. Glad things will get back to normal for you too. ;-)