CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Scab



Well it was bound to happen sooner or later, but last week Kylee took a tumble and scabbed up her poor little nose. It doesn't seem to bother her at all, and she has left it alone so it is healing nicely. If nothing else, it is an easy way for other people to be able to tell them apart!

On the sickness front, I finally think we are all starting to feel better! It was an incredibly long week with all of us being sick at the same time, and Keith being gone at the fire academy. The girls still seem to have a little lingering chest cold, nut nothing serious and they seem to be back to their old happy selves.

I think we are quickly approaching a serious need for a hair cut for the girls. By hair cut, I mean I am almost certain I am going to have to give them bangs. I would have preferred not to have to do this, but it is impossible for the girls to keep anything in their hair to hold it back out of their eyes. They either pull it out, or assist their sister in pulling hers out. It's rather frustrating! I have even tried the little elastic hair ties, and somehow they manage to get those out as well. They both have some serious cow-lick's as well which makes for some entertaining hair do's to say the least. It really is at that awkward length right now where it's too short to do a lot with it, but too long to leave it alone.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a fantastic Super Bowl Sunday today!!

2 comments:

Unknown on February 1, 2009 at 11:46 AM said...

I bet they would look great with bangs!!

Cynthia on February 7, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

Glad everyone is starting to feel better. We are battling the sickies too. Argh!! Poor Kylee and her boo-boo. =(

We don't have the hair length problem yet. But I'm sure it won't be long till we're in the same boat.