CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Spoke too Soon!


Kylee woke up this morning with the goop!! I should have known better than to think that I was actually going to get away with only one of them getting Pink Eye. Thankfully, the medical group that their Dr belongs to has a walk in Clinic on Saturday mornings, and I just took her down there and got her checked out. Unlike her sister, she does not have any ear infections, so they gave a prescription for more eye drops and sent us on our way.

In a way I am glad that she got it because it means our quarantine can officially end tomorrow! 24 hours after she has been getting the drops she will no longer be contagious. It will be nice to get out of the house. We have now been on lock down since Thursday!!

1 comments:

Annie on August 23, 2009 at 6:47 PM said...

Hope both girls feel better soon.