CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happiest Babies on the Block!!


The girls new favorite thing is to cry inconsolably as soon as the sun goes down. Another mom recomended that I read the book Happiest Baby on the Block. Yeah right, like I have time to read!! Luckily it also comes in the form of a DVD, and thankfully it arrived today! It teaches you how to teach your baby how to self soothe rather than letting them cry it out. Keep your fingers crossed that it works, and we can overcome this obstacle!!

Keith has been gone since 6am because he had to complete his drug test for his new job. All in all it was a pretty good day with the girls. I am really scared for tonight though because they slept all day, and I am afraid that means that they are going to be up all night. I guess we will have to wait and see.

The girls new favorite thing is to check themselves out in front of the mirror. They love to sit there and stare at themselves. Its so cute! I cannot wait for them to start to interact with me and eachother. Everyday they get stronger and start doing new things. I should be careful what I wish for because before I know it I will be chasing 2 toddlers around!

0 comments: