CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Day Off


My day off yesterday was so much fun! I went to the Garth Brooks Concert and then we went to Disneyland. I didn't change one diaper or feed one baby all day long. I'm not gonna lie, I missed Keith and the girls soo much but it was nice to get away for a bit.

Keith spent the day yesterday at his parents house with the girls, and it sounds like they had a great time. Keith's mom watched the girls for a bit so he could work on his truck, and I think he even was able to squeeze in a little nap. Keith is so amazing with the girls, they have the best daddy in the whole world. They love him so much.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you got to get away for a little bit and have some grown up fun! I think it's just what you needed after months of being in/at the hospital and dedicating your life to your girls since! I'm so glad you girls like their daddy too! Love the pictures as well...they are beautiful!

Love,
Marcy

Anonymous said...

Hats off to a wonderful grown up day! Next step, Mommy and Daddy alone time!!!!

The Jacobs Family on January 29, 2008 at 2:38 PM said...

It's Shelley from TS. Your babies are so adorable. I can't wait to see them grow!

Caba on January 29, 2008 at 5:22 PM said...

Hey, I came over from TS too. Your babies are adorable! Isn't it great to get some alone time every now and then though?