CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

I feel so Enabled!


So last night we broke out the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD and tried it out. I am still in awe of how well it worked! The girls instantly calmed down, and even feel asleep. That is unheard of in our world during the evening hours. Its so nice to see my babies happy and relaxed. It was amazing!

It looks as though Kylee is going Bald. The hair on the back of her head is falling out. I'm a little sad because I love their hair, but I know that it will grow back. Kaylyn doesn't seem to be losing her hair, but she has always had 2 bald circles in the back of her head. If nothing else, its a way for everyone to be able to tell them apart.


Keith has been gone since yesterday morning. He got off really late last night and decided to stay at his parents house because its a lot closer. He won't be home tonight until about 1am or so, and that's if he doesn't get a late call. Its been a long 2 days, but at least I get tomorrow off. I am going to the Garth Brooks concert in LA, and Keith is going to watch the girls. I cannot wait, I am a little bit fried and could use a couple hours of freedom!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad it worked for you! Have fun at the concert, you get grown-up time, woo~hoo!!!! I love your new blog spot!!!! Miss you and love you!!!

Anonymous said...

what does this miracle DVD say? how awesome, hope it continues to work!

Love,
Marcy