CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

12 Month Stats & our Adventure at the Pumkin Patch!!



Today the girls had their 12 month pediatrician appointment, and I have nothing but great news to report (other than the fact that they each had to get 5 shots of course!). Kylee is 20lbs 8oz and Kaylyn is 21lbs 10oz!! They are both 30" tall. They are in the 75th percentile (pretty much all around) for an actual 12 month old! Developmentally, Dr. McCormick could not have been more pleased. She said that at a minimum they are caught up to their actual age and maybe even a tad bit ahead. I cannot even begin to tell you what a relief it is to hear this news. Even though we have heard it before, its nice to know that they are still improving and growing! I am such a proud Mommy.

After the Dr's office we went to the Pumpkin Patch! Originally we were going to go to this really cool one in Valley Center called Bates Nut Farm, that is an actual pumpkin patch and it has a petting zoo, but we spent more time at the Dr's than anticipated so we ended up just going to the local one by our house. The girls had a great time looking at all the pumpkins and playing with the hay. We got them each their own little pumpkin, and they were ever so happy! We are planning on taking the girls to the other one before Halloween. I used to go that one as a kid, and I would love to continue that tradition.





I hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

KGplus3 on October 9, 2008 at 8:40 PM said...

Such big girls! So happy to hear how great their appt went. That's such exciting news! Love the pic of them in the wagon. (I think I may need to go get my girls orange tops now! lol)

marcy on October 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM said...

You've been a blogging queen lately! I get back and you have 3 new ones! So yes, me and the gang made it home safe. I can't believe how big the girls are, and they look so cute and happy. I'm glad they had such a wonderful birthday!

Unknown on October 11, 2008 at 5:30 AM said...

Oh I know that does your heart so good to hear the doctor say they are doing so good!! The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun!!

Crafty Girl Creations on October 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM said...

glad to hear that the girls are soing so well. That is wonderful! Looks like you had alot of fun in the pumkin patch.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
take care,
jenn lyons :)