CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Happiness Is....


Being Kylee & Kaylyn's Mommy and loving every minute of it

Being a Wife to my wonderful Husband

Spending time with my family

Watching the girls learn and grow everyday

Listening to Kylee and Kalyn laugh hysterically

Hearing the Girls "talk" to each other over the baby monitor every morning

Cuddling with my Babies

Seeing Keith light up when he see's his girls, and vice versa

The occasional Girls night out

Having the best friends and family in the world

Enjoying the great outdoors

Warm Summer days

I could go on and on...It really is all about the little things in life... This last year has taught me not to take anything for granted, and appreciate all the blessings that life has to offer.

1 comments:

KGplus3 on October 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM said...

Ahhhh, so sweet.

How bout warm Fall days? I'm sick of 'em!!!