CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

24



Last night around 6:30 I got a phone call from the girls agent, and she wanted to know if I could bring the girls to Pasadena today to be in the show "24". Before I could confirm, I had to call Keith's mom to see if she was available to come with me, because there was no way that I was going to do it alone. Luckily, she was able to come so I agreed.

It was an 8:45 call time, which meant that we had to leave really early in the morning. Unfortunately we were in bumper to bumper traffic the entire way there because we were traveling during LA rush hour. The girls were very good in the car and didn't even make a fuss.

We finally got there (a little late...) and they took us to the girls personal trailer AKA "Star Wagons"(click on the pic below and enlarge it)so that they could get into their wardrobe (pajamas) and then we went on location over to the set. It was a Huge, absolutely Gorgeous mansion in Pasadena. The scene the girls were in, they wanted them to be sleeping but it didn't work out that way. The girls were very cute, and the director was happy with their performance even though they weren't asleep. They did such a great job!

The cast and crew were all incredibly nice, and we all had a great time. It was so fun to be able to have a girls day out with Grandma!! The show should air sometime next Spring!!

6 comments:

Cynthia on October 21, 2008 at 6:28 PM said...

How awesome!!! That's funny that they needed to be asleep. I wouldn't think that would work out well..lol

Anonymous said...

Great news!
- Jenn Lyons

Heather & Chaos on October 22, 2008 at 1:18 PM said...

That's awesomw! If I didn't work I would so do this with my twins but alas, they look nothing alike either so I doubt I'd get as much work. LOL! Will they tell you exactly when these shows will air???

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're going to have to get their little hands and fat set into your own "Walk of Fame" star:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant "feet"!

Unknown on October 24, 2008 at 1:51 PM said...

That is great!!! Very exciting :)