CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kaylyn is Taking Steps Too!!



Apparently Kaylyn couldn't stand the walking peer pressure presented by Kylee, and within the last couple of days she has really gotten more brave and has started to take steps on her own!! At this point the most steps I have seen her take is around 4-5, but it's still progress none the less. She is still a little unsure of herself, but everyday she gets a little more confident. I'm am going to have two little walkers in no time...

I think Kylee has had a bit of a stomach bug that last few days. First it started with Diarrhea, then a low grade fever, and last night brought the projectile vomiting!! Poor thing, I felt so bad for her she couldn't keep anything down. Lucky for her she managed to puke ALL over me and didn't get as much as a drop on herself. I could tell that after she did it, that she did feel better and she seems to be doing just fine today. So hopefully that was the end of it.

Both of the girls have mastered opening Cabinets and are getting pretty good about drawers as well. I moved all the dangerous chemicals up high and Keith put Tot Locks on everything else. There are a couple that we let them have access to that don't have anything in it...I feel like child Proofing is never ending around here! Right when I think I have everything locked up and safe, they manage to find something else to get into!

Stay Tuned for Pictures of the Girls in their Halloween Costumes!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Halloween Pictures!!!! You are sooo right about child proofing stuff, it IS never ending! Although my son is 14, I still "child lock" stuff. I just have graduated to more high tech ways. It sucks when the kid becomes smarter than the parent:) Enjoy the weekend!