CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

AAHH!!! Biting!?!?



First of all, I want to give myself a little pat on the back because I gave both of the girls a bath together all by myself tonight!! No bath seats or anything!! I was hesitant to do it before because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle both of them. Thankfully it went just fine, except for our little biting incident. Kaylyn is usually more of the "bully" twin. She steals her sisters toys, bottles you name it. Well tonight, Kylee figured out how to get even. Kaylyn was playing with something that Kylee wanted and she grabbed Kaylyn's arm and Bit her!! Kaylyn was hysterical and Kylee just sat there and laughed. I did my best to console Kaylyn and make it clear to Kylee that we don't bite. Hopefully it was just a one time thing, but I have a feeling that this won't be the last we see of biting in this household.

Kylee is getting more and more confident in the walking department. She will cruise in between things, taking between 8-10 steps. She no longer has to be persuaded to leave her comfort zone. Its the cutest thing. Kaylyn is much more comfortable crawling where ever she needs to go, and has no desire to let go and give it a try. I'm sure it will happen soon enough, and I am certainly not going to push the issue.

Kaylyn has learned to shake her head "Yes". Its kind of funny because Kylee only knows "No". Its so dramatic when Kaylyn does it, you can't help but laugh. I really need to get it on video!

We have been learning the different animal sounds. When you ask Kaylyn, "What does a Cow Say?", she proudly responds with "mOOOOOOOOO". When you ask her what a sheep says, she replies "BAAAA-baaaa-BAAAA". Both of the girls have become increasingly vocal over the past couple of weeks. They just love to talk, and talk, and talk....hmmm....I wonder where they got that from?

I got the girls pictures back from their photo shoot last week, and all of the pictures turned out phenomenally good! I have no idea how I am ever going to decide which ones to get printed.

The girls agent called today to see if they were available November 6th to do another episode of "24", and I agreed. I am excited for them to do another one. It was so much fun, and everyone was so nice. I am so happy that the girls are getting a head start on their college funds!

I hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Unknown on October 24, 2008 at 1:50 PM said...

Great job with the bath :) Sounds like the girls are doing great. Have been a bad BC member lately. The boys are sick and I am just overtired lol

Karen R on October 24, 2008 at 5:31 PM said...

their eyes really glisten in that picture--beautiful!!

marcy on October 25, 2008 at 3:48 PM said...

I love that picture! Is that from the photo shoot? Can you e-mail it to me or send me one? Good luck with the no biting!

KGplus3 on October 28, 2008 at 2:47 PM said...

Walking, talking, biting AND little tv stars??? You're busy Mommy!! And doing a great job!!