CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

24 Update



I did a little research as to the Air Dates for "24", that the girls are going to be on. I cannot be 100% certain but it looks as though the first episode they are in, is going to air April 20th (Day 7: 2:00am-3:00am), and the second one will air May 18th (Day 7: 5:00am-6:00am).

In case you forgot the girls were cast as a singleton (so only one of them will be on a time). Also since they both got time behind the camera I have no idea who will actually be on these episodes (It very well could be both of them depending on how they did the editing). In both of the episodes they are wearing Pink footed pajamas (as shown in this picture). The first episode they are in a crib, and in the second episode they are in a high chair.

Again, I am not completely positive that these are the exact dates. The only way to know for sure is to watch every episode! Hopefully I am right, and you all can see the girls on TV!!

2 comments:

KGplus3 on April 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM said...

So excited to see your little actresses!! :-)

Andrea G (from TS) said...

Hubby and I have been watching! I love reading your blog...picturing our two girls. I'm 34 weeks now! 2cm, 80% and waitin at home!