CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I did it!



I successfully took the girls to dance class this morning all by myself!! I have to admit I was pretty nervous beforehand, wondering how I was going to do it but everything worked out great! Their teacher helped me quite a bit, and the girls cooperated nicely. There was also an "extra" grandma that was there watching her granddaughter and she helped me out as well. I already noticed improvement from both Kylee and Kaylyn today compared to the first class on Monday.

I think I was more tired afterward than they were! It was definitely a workout chasing after both of them for that hour! After class was over we came home, ate lunch and the girls took a 3 hour nap!!

Kaylyn has started to become VERY possessive of her Daddy! If I am cuddling with him, she comes over and pulls on me to get me off! She then proceeds to climb right on him and make sure she is number one in the cuddle line. It is very sweet!

I am loving all the kisses I have been getting from the girls! They are so funny about it, because they just come out of nowhere and lay them on me! Also every morning when I get them out of their cribs I am inundated with kisses! Complete with them saying "Muuaah!"! It's wonderful!!

3 comments:

marcy on March 25, 2009 at 7:46 PM said...

Yay! But I would be letting Kaylyn know that you are #1 though!

Unknown on March 26, 2009 at 1:42 PM said...

YAY!!!! I knew you could do it!!!

KGplus3 on April 3, 2009 at 5:42 PM said...

Love that pic of Keith & the girls. That's kinda funny and sweet about Kaylyn being possesive of her Daddy. She wants him all to herself when he's home!