CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Friends



The last 2+ months have been extrememly hard on both Keith and I. I really don't think we could have done it without such fabulous friends. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of messages, phone calls, care packages, and gifts that we received. Everyone's outpouring of generosity has been so wonderful! This situation has really made us realize who our true friends are. Thank You to those of you who went our of your way for us. We have been really busy and there have been some messages and phone calls that we haven't returned, but I promise its not because we are not thankful you were thinking about us.

The girls are doing great. Really no new news to report. They are getting bigger. Kaylyn is 4lbs 3oz, and Kylee is 3lbs 15oz. They increased their feedings because their weight is increasing, and they are both still tolerating it. They are still working on slowly condensing Kaylyn's feeds until her tummy can tolerate a bolus feeding, but we are getting there.

Keith and I gave Kaylyn a bath on Sunday, and she thought is was really fun to fart in the water, making little bubbles in the tub. It truly was pretty funny.

Both of the girls are in open cribs now, and maintaining their own body temperature. It is so nice to reach in and grab them when ever I want without have to put my hands through the holes in the isolette.

Hopefully, they will start to bottle feed this week. I am going to talk to the Dr about it today, and hopefully he can give me an idea of the game plan. We are thinking we probably have another 3-4 weeks before they can come home. But who knows they may surprise us. We all know they like to do that!!

0 comments: