CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Have so Much to be Thankful For



I am still in awe of the fact that I have 2 beautiful baby girls, and the most wonderful husband on the face of this earth. I am so very thankful for my family and friends. Thank You for everything!

The girls continue to progress. They took Kylee of her O2 again today, lets hope that this time she stays off of it!

The Dr. upped the orders for bottle feeding today! They are now allowed to take a bottle every other feeding, rather than 2 times a day. That is great news. Slowly but surely we are getting there. Once they are taking all of their feedings by bottle, they can come home. So long as nothing else pops up that would cause them to stay, which we don't anticipate happening.

The girls both had their hearing checked yesterday and everything came back normal. I am really curious how they test the hearing of a preemie, but I wasn't there when they did the test so I still don't know.

Unfortunately, Keith had to work today and his Thanksgiving dinner consisted of Rolled Tacos from the Mexican food shop. There are leftovers here for him, but its just not the same when it has to be heated up in the microwave. He is so wonderful!

That is all the news in the Naylor world for now. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments: