CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

What a Fun Day!



Everyday it is so amazing to see how much the girls learn and grow. Today we had so much fun. I was laying with both of the girls and they were all smiles! Kylee found her foot and thought it was the greatest thing ever! Then I put them in front of the mirror and they both couldn't get enough of themselves. They were just thrilled!! It was so great to see them interact and be so incredibly happy! I wish I had a video camera so I could share it with you!

Bandit is really coming around to the idea of having the girls around. She is getting more and more comfortable with them. Today she gave Kylee quite a few loving kisses, and Kylee just laid there and smiled. I hope its the beginning of a great friendship!

I was hoping to get out and take the girls on a walk today, but the day got away from me. Maybe we can squeeze one in tomorrow before the girls have to go to the Dr and get their 4 month shots. I am not excited about this appointment tomorrow. It is so hard to hear my babies squeal in pain, but I know its a necessary evil and it has to be done. Tomorrow I should have updated weights of the girls, hopefully Kylee broke 10lbs this week. They are both getting so big!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture collage! They are changing soooo much, I cant wait for the next pictures! You are doing such a phenomenol job, Motherhood fits you like a glove my friend!!! Yay for Bandit!!!