CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rolling Over!


Yesterday Kaylyn rolled over by herself. I am not convinced that it was intentional. I think she accidentally ended up that way. She was not to happy when she landed on her tummy, and so I had to immediately turn her over. It is still progress none the less! I'm sure it won't be too long and they will be rolling all over the place!

Kylee is balding more and more each day. Her beautiful hair is falling out! I know that it will grow back, but it makes me sad. I love their hair. If nothing else I guess her balding is another way that other people can more easily tell them apart. Kaylyn still has most of her hair, but she has a huge bald patch on the back of her head.

They both have started giggling and cooing all the time now. Its so fun to get them all excited and happy. I think they are both boy crazy already. They both light up whenever they are around boys. Daddy is going to have to start cleaning that shot gun sooner than we thought.

They are also able to track things really well with their eyes now. They will follow people or objects with their, and they will even turn their head. They will be 2 months old adjusted age tomorrow, and so far it seems as though they are right on track if not a little bit ahead.

In just the last week or so they have cut out one of their night time feedings, and are now sleeping from 6 or 7 at night until 3 or 4 in the morning! Its so nice! We are so close to sleeping through the night!! I am very excited for that! I think their reflux medicine has played a big part in making them comfortable which allows them to sleep for longer periods of time, nap times included.

I guess that is all for now. I hope all is well with everyone! Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such an amazing person. I really hope the bone marrow transplant works out. It's nice that your hubby can be home for the 4 days to help you with the girls. Good Luck with that! It's so nice to hear how well the girls are doing, especially after watching the NICU montage. It is truly amazing how far they have come in such a short period of time. It definately helps having such wonderful, loving parents and family!

Love you and miss you,
Marcy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to put together this awesome tribute/homage! They are both so very lucky to have such fantastic parents!!! Congratulations on the donation, whom ever gets it will be blessed and watch out to the recipients family!!!!! You dont stop surprising me everytime I catch up on your family blog, you are beyond amazing!

Anonymous said...

After 2 days, I still cannot stop thinking about this video. I'm amazed by how far they've come. What little fighters they are! And they are so lucky to have you & Keith for parents. Kristin