CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

We had a GREAT Dr's Appointment Today



So apparently I am lacking a little bit in the memory department, and I thought for sure today was the day the girls were scheduled to get their immunizations. Well, I was wrong...it's next Friday. Anyways, the girls had to go to the Dr today to get their Synagis shot (an RSV vaccination that helps build immunities so they are not as prone to getting sick). So the official weigh ins go as follows- Kylee weighed 9lbs 7oz and Kaylyn weighed 10lbs 3oz. They have pretty much trippled in size since they were born!! Dr. McCormick was very pleased with their progress and says that they look perfect. It is so nice to hear that so far neither one of them has any lingering effects from their prematurity as of yet.

I came home to a nice surprise this evening. Apparent Bandit (the dog formerly known as Dammit) has taken a liking to eating poopy diapers. Can we say EWWW!! I had put her in the garage before I left, and I came home and she had ransacked through the garbage bags and their were pieces of diaper everywhere!! What a mess! That was fun to clean up. I pretty much sterilized myself with bleach after that adventure. Note to self: Do not leave dog alone with access to the diapers...

Keith got the official word that he will start his new job on Feb. 11th. He is so excited!! The first week he starts is going to be a doozie though. He is going to work Monday through Wednesday Yes 72 hours straight! But wait, it gets better. then he will work Friday through the following Tuesday. He is doing this for 2 reasons- 1) He is starting in the 2nd week of the pay period and he needs the hours so that his insurance will kick in, and 2) We need the money. It is going to be interesting and challenging being home with the girls for that extended amount of time, but I am sure that we will manage.

I am now going to try and get some sleep before the girls wake up for their next feeding. We have had a busy day running errands, and Dr's appointments and such.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone can manage it's you! I know you will have an itenerary by the end of the first day and you will be running like a fine tuned machine!!!