CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not Even Duct Tape....



Can keep a diaper on my child! What can I say?? My girls like to be naked! Although I would love to let my kids romp around in their birthday suit, the mess that ensues is not fun!

Lately we have been having lots of talks about how Poop goes in the potty and not in the diaper. Kylee must have taken in some of that pep talk because yesterday she somehow managed to get her Duct taped diaper off, and she pooped on the kitchen floor. She then brought me her clean Diaper and said "No Poo Poo Diaper Mommy!". I reminded her that Poo Poo goes on the potty and not on the floor, but I digress.

Unfortunately, this is not the first diaper removing incident we have encountered. It has been going on since they were 6 months old, resulting in many not so pleasant messes. For a while there I was beginning to wonder if maybe I was just not competent in proper diaper application, but I think it just comes down to the fact that my girlst have a burning desire to be free!

3 comments:

dlong on July 16, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

Oh no... we are yet to encounter removing diapers. Not looking forward to it if they decided to try.
That picture is hilarious!

Karen R on July 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

so what do you do, keep scissors at the changing table?

KGplus3 on July 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM said...

That is hilarious! Jeff's dying at this being our potential future. lol