CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

We have Poop!!



This time in the Potty!!!! Today Kaylyn told me she had to poop in the potty. I took her to the bathroom and she went! Although they have both peed in the potty on several different occasions, this is a first for #2!

I was hoping to hold off on Potty Training for a little while longer. Especially since we will be transitioning to toddler beds next week, due to the fact that my little monkey's LOVE to climb out of their cribs all the time now. I really didn't want to take on all those changes at once. It seems as though the girls have a different plan. They are both showing many signs for Potty Training readiness, and I am afraid if I don't at least give it a serious attempt, I may miss my window of opportunity.

So next Monday is the day we will hunker down and get this Potty Party started!! If it works, and we are successful, Wonderful! If not, that is OK too. There is no harm in giving it a go, and seeing what happens! Wish us Luck!!

1 comments:

dlong on July 17, 2009 at 7:29 PM said...

Yeah! Good luck with potty training!