CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

One More Day Down...


We are now 26 weeks and 2 days!! We are getting closer to our next BIG milestone of 28 weeks!

Yesterday was a really good day. My contractions slowed down, and the girls even cooperated on the heart monitor every time they had to go on it. Kylee's little irregular heart beat corrected as the Dr. said it would.

Stephanie and Kristi came to visit yesterday and we had a little pizza party and hung out. It was a very nice Saturday afternoon. Michelle also stopped by on her lunch break to make sure everything was going OK, she takes such good care of me.

The highlight of my day was when Keith got off work, and came to see me. He gave me a bath, washed my hair, and even shaved by legs (thanks to the Comm. center care package!!) I feel like an actual person and it is amazing. I think it really helped me sleep last night. Last night was the first night I slept all the way through!

So, no New News to report here, and I am absolutely OK with that. Hopefully today is much of the same!

0 comments: