CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We had a GREAT Appt today!!



The girls are getting really big. At this point, they still have quite a bit of room to romp around in, and it seems as though they prefer to cuddle together at the bottom of my uterus. They are both head down. They should take advantage of all the open space, because its not going to be long and they are going to be pretty squished in there!!

My cervix has actually lengthened since last week, it was 55mm today, up from 37mm last week. So that is really good.

Originally, 24 weeks was going to be the milestone to start our weekly appointments, but my Dr. said everything looks great and she doesn't need to see me for 2 more weeks. At the next appointment I will have my 1 hour glucose test. I'm not to sure what that entails, but I will let you know. Hopefully the next 2 weeks are non eventful, and you won't have to hear from me until after the next scheduled appointment.

Oh yeah, this Friday we will be 24 weeks along, and that is the point where the babies are considered "Viable Births". So that is pretty exciting as well!

0 comments: