CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BOTH of the Girls slept through the Night...but not me!!


Wouldn't you know it that the first time the girls slept through the entire night (from 9pm-6am) I was up at 1am on with the stomach flu. It was absolutely terrible. It didn't help one bit that Keith was at work and I was solo with the girls. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa came to the rescue! I packed the girls up and we headed to Alpine, they watched them the entire time so I could rest. They even took them through the night.

It has been 3 1/2 months since I have slept through the night without baby duty and it was so wonderful! I was a little scared though when I woke up this morning Grandpa was on the couch with Kaylyn and I feared that they had a terrible night. I don't know if they were just talking it down to make me feel better, but they both said that it wasn't that bad. Its amazing what a full night sleep can do for you! Thankfully I am feeling much better today, although I still have yet to eat anything.

Keith managed to get this Saturday off so we are going to be able to leave for the River sooner than expected! We will probably leave tomorrow or the next day. We are all ready for a river trip, and it will be nice to see everyone. It should be a lot of fun! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys enjoy the river this weekend! Just think, if you hadn't of been sick you probably would've been placing a mirror under the girls noses just to make sure. I did that for almost 6 months straight! Cant wait to see the river/EASTER pix of the girls....Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that pic of them!!!! Adorable. Can't wait to hear about the River. :) Kristin