CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Apparently 1am is Party Time...


So last night was absolutely miserable! They both went down fairly easily around 6:30 or so, probably because they had a pretty eventful day. But then Kaylyn woke up at 11:30 and it was all down hill from there. I fed her and tried to put her back to sleep, which usually isn't a problem. Well apparently she decided that this was the perfect time to be cute and smiley, and when I didn't smile back and play with her she was not a happy camper. She then proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs, which then woke up her sister and now I had 2 incredibly pissed off babies! I fed Kylee and hoped she would go to sleep, and that didn't happen. They both cried inconsolably until 3:30am! Needless to say I was beyond exhausted today. Thankfully, my mom came over today and watched the girls for a couple hours so I could get some well needed sleep. I am really hoping that tonight is better, on a positive note I really don't see how it could be any worse. Yay for Daddy coming home from work in the morning!!!

This morning when this girls woke up (at 5:30am!) I was laying down and had Kaylyn sitting against my knees and I held Kylee up right in front of her. They were thrilled with each other! It was the cutest thing, they were blowing raspberries back and forth to each other, and smiling like crazy! Then Kaylyn grabbed Kylee's hand and proceeded to chew on it, and then Kylee grabbed at Kaylyn's nose. It was really cute. I wish I would have had my camera close by, but if I would have gotten up to get it the moment would have been ruined. It was precious.

Wish me luck tonight, I don't know that I can handle a repeat of last night!

2 comments:

Kelly on April 1, 2008 at 11:21 AM said...

Hi! I saw your link to your blog on twinstuff. I too am a mom of twins (my girls are 2 months, so just a bit behind yours).

Anyway...(I hope this doesn't sound weird) but I noticed you are also in So. Cal. So are we! Not sure if you are in any twin groups or know of any I would love to know. Again, I hope I don't sound stalkerish...really...I'm normal! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how this bald little one has quite the set of lung-age! They are getting sooooo big and just keep getting beautiful and beautiful each day. I cant wait to see you guys, love you!!!