CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

7 Months Old!



Yesterday the girls turned 7 months old! I cannot believe how fast the time is going. Everyday they both get so much more fun, and I thoroughly enjoy watching them grown and learn each. I wish I had current weights for them, as they are getting absolutely HUGE to me but they don't go back to the Dr until the end of the month, so we will just have to wait and see. I am so proud of both of them!

So last Sunday night was night 2 of CIO and the girls both slept from 6pm-4am...yes, 10 hours!!! Then they both went right back to sleep after they ate and slept until 8am. I actually woke up around 1:30 and checked on them to make sure they were still breathing. Nap time is still more of a struggle than bed time is, but I really think they are starting to "get it". As hard as it is to hear them cry, I really think that it is starting to pay off. Daddy and I are finally able to get some long overdue sleep! Everyday it gets just a little bit easier for all of us!

Kaylyn has started consistently rolling over now from her back to her tummy, and prefers to sleep on her tummy. Whenever we put her in her bouncy chair now we have to make sure that she is strapped in tight because there have been a couple times where I have seen her attempting to squirm out of there. Kylee is very close to rolling over, and sleeps all the way over on her side but hasn't made it all the way over yet.

Today I am going to take the girls to the fire station to visit daddy at work so that he can show them off. Then we are going to continue on our journey to visit Grandpa and Grandma for the day. It should be fun, I just wish the weather was nicer. Its been overcast and cold.

3 comments:

marcy on May 7, 2008 at 7:03 PM said...

Yay for you! and yay for orange bikinis!!

Karen R on May 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM said...

one time I had Addisyn in the Boppy brand swing (it's low to the ground) and Addisyn squirmed out of it and ended up on the floor face down in front of it. thank goodness for carpet! We started strapping her in after that!!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NAYLOR TWINCESS'!!!! And above all congratluations to both you and Keith!!! I am soooo proud of you!!!