CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Little Rollie Pollie



Kaylyn can no longer be trusted anywhere unattended unless its on ground level. In the last couple of weeks she has really mastered the whole rolling thing, and she is all over the place! Yesterday I put her on her quilt and went to get her sister and by the time I had come back she had rolled a good 10 feet from where I left her! Everyone always told me the fun would really begin when they become mobile, and I guess this is the first step!

Kylee is SO close to rolling over. She makes it about 70% of the way and then she gets over it and goes back onto her back. I think it will only be a couple of days until she has it down.

This morning I had both of the girls on my bed and we were waiting for daddy to come home from work. I was feeding Kylee and I looked over and Kaylyn was sitting next to our cat Gizmo and had a death grip on her tail and was putting it in her mouth! YUCK!! Thankfully, I think I looked over just in time.

The girls both have a Dr's appointment tomorrow, so I will finally get to see how much they weigh!! I feel like we haven't been to the Dr in forever, which of course is a good thing! I will update after the appointment tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next thing you know you'll be posting "Walkie talkie" posts! Time is going by soooo dang fast! Thank you for putting up pix of them, they change so much!!

marcy on May 22, 2008 at 6:52 PM said...

I can't wait to see the little rollie pollie! And her twin sister. They are so cute. BTW, I can't wait to see their mommy either!!

Karen R on May 23, 2008 at 1:22 PM said...

yikes! guess you have to keep the house/floor pretty clean now that she can move around so much. for us, it's almost time for cabinet locks... Addisyn can't roll around or crawl yet, but she can reposition herself by going from sitting to a reach on hand's and knees and move to a new sitting position...she's moved a few feet around that way--and got into the entertainment center--I found a CD jewel case in her mouth 2 days ago.

Cynthia on May 27, 2008 at 6:34 PM said...

I'm cracking up at the cat's tail in the mouth! lol

WTG girls!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture! The cat's tail in the mouth so cracked me up. I can't wait to see them! :)Kristin