CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

What a Fun Week!!



We left for the River on Tuesday, and it was absolutely beautiful down there! We took the girls on their first boat ride, and tried out the new life jackets. The girls did great! They didn't even mind the wind blowing in their faces, or the loud noise of the boat. It was a great success!

We also brought the girls little pool down there with us because the River water is still to cold to go swimming in. It heated up to a perfect temperature and the girls went swimming with daddy. They had so much fun kicking and splashing!



This morning Keith and I took the girls to the park and we put both of the girls in the infant swing, one facing one way and the other facing the other way. They were thrilled! I could not believe how much they liked it! Coincidentally there was another set of twin girls there that were 5 and they were fascinated with Kylee and Kaylyn. We are definitely going to have to go to the park more often.



I hope everyone is doing well! Until next time...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great week!!! They look so stinkin cute!

KGplus3 on May 16, 2008 at 9:35 PM said...

I LOVE the pic in the swing!!! Adorable

Karen R on May 20, 2008 at 9:11 AM said...

love the swing picture! Do they like going down the slide?

marcy on May 21, 2008 at 5:24 PM said...

I must agree, the swing picture is the best! It's the perfect twin photo op! Glad the river went well and the girls look absolutely adorable in their little life vests. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!

Cynthia on May 21, 2008 at 6:40 PM said...

I have to agree with the others, the swing picture is too cute!! I have to say, I am jealous you guys have such warm weather (although I know sometimes TOO hot)..you're killing me with all these pool/swimming pictures!! Our high got up to 53 today. Yay Michigan..blah!